I have this terrible habit of making people want to run races. If they’re never ran before, I can talk them into running a 5k. If they have a few short races under their belt, a half marathon isn’t out of the question. I even convinced a couple people this year to run the Chicago Marathon. I love getting people into running so much so that I would call myself a running evangelist. I love giving advice and motivation, and I’m incredibly jealous of that feeling you have when you finish your first-EVER race, longest race, or marathon. Last month, Runner’s World published the following article; a helpful and humorous look at racing. It is recommended reading for every runner, the first timers through the seasoned veterans.
- @bgervais Yes, for sure. And I'm sure he'll let you know if he can't. With yelling. 1 day ago
- @bgervais I know it makes you nervous, but lots of kids sleep better once they can sleep on their tummies. 👍 1 day ago
- @Kpengell Yes, no longer a city gal. :( 1 year ago
- Hey #Chicago, don't load up your #VentraCard - if you no longer use the CTA you can't get that money back! @VentraChicago @CTA 1 year ago
- RT @petersagal: Homaru Canto wasn't a cook, he was an artist, an inventor, a mad genius. His death devastates Chicago, and the world. 2 years ago