- @bgervais Yes, for sure. And I'm sure he'll let you know if he can't. With yelling. 3 months ago
- @bgervais I know it makes you nervous, but lots of kids sleep better once they can sleep on their tummies. 👍 3 months ago
- @Kpengell Yes, no longer a city gal. :( 2 years ago
- Hey #Chicago, don't load up your #VentraCard - if you no longer use the CTA you can't get that money back! @VentraChicago @CTA 2 years ago
- RT @petersagal: Homaru Canto wasn't a cook, he was an artist, an inventor, a mad genius. His death devastates Chicago, and the world. 2 years ago
Category Archives: Races
I have this terrible habit of making people want to run races. If they’re never ran before, I can talk them into running a 5k. If they have a few short races under their belt, a half marathon isn’t out … Continue reading
I picked up my race packet today for this weekend’s 15k. It seems life has found ways to play jokes on me at every turn.